NEW YORK, March 14, 2019 – Host Daniel Tosh returns to provide fans a weekly dose of what is happening in the world of internet fame and obscurity as well as the pitfalls of social media. Tosh.0 is now entering its 11th season and will premiere on Tuesday, March 19 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.
“Web Redemption” and “CeWEBrity Profile” segments to be featured this season include:
- Hard Rock Nick – After accidentally becoming an internet sensation, Hard Rock Nick turns to Daniel for some PR help.
- Pony Play Man – Daniel saddles up with the king of horseplay, Joey Warhouse.
- Mother Son Podcast – Officer Tosh checks in on Karen and Cam and their Mother-Son Sex Podcast.
- Tirdy Works – Mary meets Daniel at a Shart Fair, which is full of all poop-based artists.
- Trick Shot Golfer – Daniel hosts his “Annual Charity Trick Shot Celebrity Golf Tournament” featuring Tania Tare.
Tosh.0 premiered on June 4, 2009 and features razor-sharp humor and biting commentary from comedian Daniel Tosh. The weekly, topical series delves into all aspects of the Internet from the absolutely absurd to the incredibly ingenious. Each episode includes a “CeWEBrity Profile” or Tosh giving subjects of notorious viral videos a second chance to redeem themselves from the embarrassment with which they have become synonymous with their very own “Web Redemption.”
Tosh.0 is executive produced by Tosh, Charlie Siskel, Nick Malis and Christie Smith.
Monika Zielinska is the Executive in Charge of Production for Comedy Central.
The über-popular Tosh.0 Facebook page (9M) is one of Comedy Central’s most-visited properties featuring daily viral web posts, web-exclusive video and show content. Fans can follow Tosh on Twitter (26.1M) and Tosh.0 on Instagram (310K).